Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Social  failure.  Failure  socially.

Ugly  person.

Laughing  stock  in  their  minds.

Loser  loser  loser. Rip  my  throat  out.  Waste  of  words.  No  one  really  likes  me.  No  one  really

likes  me  alive.  Likes   me  dead.  Likes  me   dead.  ME  DEAD.  Wonderful  idea.  ME  DEAD.

Give  them  what  they  want.

Comprehension  of  spoken  words  so

s  l  o  w.  Connecting  with  anyone  won't  happen  at  my  pace  of  mind.  Example.  Don't  know

song  lyrics  to  my  favorite  bands. I  am  actually  retarded.  Why  didn't  anyone  catch  on  to

this.

Turn  around. No  where  to

go  to  heaven  or  go  to  hell. Wherever  it  is  get  on  with  it.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

you are not alone

Charlieepy said...

i know what you mean. but i am. really.