Friday, March 16, 2012

very revised


(having revealed the dude was damn arrogant, arrogant like an arrow / Her Responsibility
  
            The handwriting on the wall narrows down at the breakfast in bed.
Mom sings to hovering pancakes
this golden Sunday morning like a brown nipple. I’m going to be fed.

Late I rise, up the ceiling lowers
the start of a modest day. Those upturned glasses sat on their back all night,
the same way our turtle choked on vomit. . . Jacob really messed up.

Anyway, I finish my meal and sprout to the next,
a cup of joe to get on with it.
Had to have gone on with it, no matter what the what.

Life for me has been, well, accommodated
so I am comfortable. The handwriting on the wall highly recommends
I take a break
so, I am comfortable with not much else to do but a pile of dishes

            Hello chap, could you kindly fetch me the paper. . .
thank you much. As I was saying,
the words come as easily as the Jewish money, the connection being that

moola makes language, to and fro, a boat ride. You know all too well,
do you? Okay then the poem ends here


            it’s not too late!:

The bed )on the wall narrows down on the hand
writing about breakfast. )Going towards Mom who hovers over sun day more ning,
who sings these gold enbrowned )piles of mourning me. . . feeds me

the vomit of his turnup turtle, )a real choked up
mess. Those meals lower modest, down )Jake’s gullet, be it a cup of nipple
that any brown dish of joe can sprout to a sunup )sputter and it wouldn’t

matter any way you read this, with glasses or on your )back—
            You will puke and go back to sleep )just like the turtle finished,
comfortable )for life. I accommodated, so

much )the High Hand reccommendated, what, not a pile of pancakes.
Take on )so kindly a break, could you
much. )The paper fetches the chap, thank it. Was. . .

I )saying the Jewish boat ride connection came with
money ‘la moo? )You do know the poem too, and fro, and where
it ends

--- Yesternight. from,
Charlie: ‘With welcome we
disport through the sinuous
assembly, a ceiling
over the head, unnerved’

No comments: