Thursday, September 1, 2011

today i
      feel like a shutter
      feel like robotic motion
      worry about the life of my love
      found a long hair from my head in my nose
      want a cat
      intimidate myself
      think i intimidate other kids
      sat ontop a spiral staircase
      critiqued
      have to pay rent
   
today i
      miss melissa
      had a dream about someone
                   who wanted to love
                   me and i wish
                   it was melissa
      haven't sneezed
      remember Ian's name
      remember Gookjin's name
      haven't written a comma
      used this black pen alot
      had alot of thinking to myself

     want to be in the netherlands

2 comments:

Melissa said...

fond of this structure, i might borrow it in the future

so nice




tell me your dream

Melissa said...

"Why can't we all be free to love
without blinking it away
the way eyes take away time
i could be playing on the piano
that is your skin,
and what a beautiful sound it is,
to love you."

Taken from my 2010 poem titled "Love"