Tuesday, February 7, 2012

The title of the poem is underlined.

In the shower the pores on my back subsume moist air
In the bath tub the mind on my neck dissembles land fall

The tooth brush purl begins around mid night
The plaque hush between teeth how you would hide in an alley

Stepping up to bed and the blankets take me in a gullet gulp
Stepping in to sleep and that coquette smiles a snake’s

Arising the next day the cauldron spills over
Arising sombre a grin on your face
            a ghost of our generation commingled with the rest.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

you're mind


is a



beautiful one.

be well, old blushing friend.
keep your brain plump and healthy,
until i get there.

Charlieepy said...

blushing! show me some of your brain!

Melissa said...

beep beep boop bop biii

Charlieepy said...

bee booh pee pah you speakah to me ah

has your brain been computerized lately?