Thursday, February 23, 2012

is i t all a dream, the life ive li ved
put together like a w a tch ?
Th e fl e sh a nd b lo od club
play a n a ct in my sc ri pt .

in the un lit morning their alarms signal
their g o get ready for my day p r o g r am--    (not be named)    the spectator, button presser flips to
c h anne l 1
"brushteeth" cam:
                                      I spit in the sink              stalk him like a hound
                                             shit a big stink                got in found out           
Control determined will.
Leftover actors tak ing a smoke break in side the ve n ts, casually, hiss my name 
One of the m fro w ns at me ever y six s miles 
A ny\no ne of it real

1 comment:

Melissa said...

that last visit to the golfcourse, do you remember the conversation about existence theory: something about this all being a dream of someone in a coma; or maybe someone's already dead but we're not there in time yet I DONT KNOW and its driving me CRAZY. H E L P. S O S.