Thursday, July 21, 2011

c

I was five hours early. I walk
away uncomprehending, Thanksgiving glee stupefied; hunger
was my concern.
I survey the mediocre food establishments available, get dizzy
and sit down. So much shit to shit with hours to destroy through
choked security and

reading and
whistling whistles and
pacing to a dizzy and
sitting to a calmed dizzy and
eating ten dollars of hamburger and drinking and remembering sex and fighting off boners and
sitting without boners and standing again

and David Bowie audio circus and staring and staring and staring at 10:02, 10:02, and 10:02, and 10:01, and 10:03 and

2 comments:

Melissa said...

you know how to list a day in a way that makes me want to stay

at least until your discovered and displayed
as a new age generation writer, hopefully i can stay even longer

maybe we'll create our own space some day.

Melissa said...

the end really ties it together for me, clocks moving backwards then forwards again
more and more i believe we are time travelers and don't know it.