Saturday, October 1, 2011

the reader's power



what is your
            response
            ability
when your lungs inhale the light
that has whelmed your kitchen sparkly?
Does your
            twinmind
fight itself for a say?
How do
            I look
today?
Could you
            pee right
to the left
of her foot?
Possess
            some common
sense, you and I?
We could learn to love each other, reader. But you have to
            let me take you
my way.
get down
                                                                                                                                    here.
never resist me
            because
I’m all you got.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

lead the way, writer

im ready to go any place

in my mind or in a more outer form of space,

i am yours to take.